Sunday, July 08, 2007

Squid and Octopi

We read about squid & octopi as part of our Japan studies. Alexandra has really been interested in them, especially the squid, and has been reading a lot of books. I'll post her favorite books later, but for now I thought I'd share some on-line resources... mainly videos:
  • Octopus escapes from small hole
  • Octopus vs. Moray Eel
  • Amazing Octopus at Toad Haven, one of my "new" favorite blogs!!! Incredible!!!
  • Giant Squid: 1st time video-taped alive in water
  • Giant Squid: 1st time video-tapes alive being caught
  • Octosquid? a possible new species found a few days ago


Also, I have a post from over a year ago when we studied some about various cephalopods like squid, octopus, cuttlefish, and nautilus.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails