Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to...

...MY BLOG!!!

My blog is 2 years old today. I can't believe how much we've done in the past 2 years.... the friends we've made... the lessons we've learned... the experiments we've done... the new skills... new experiences... Back then, I was "officially" just starting to homeschool, though I'd been unofficially homeschooling for a few years. Now, I'm a more seasoned homeschooler getting ready to start teaching 2nd grade!

I know in the beginning, the only ones reading my blog were a few family members and a few ladies from the Galloping the Globe curriculum we were using. (By the way, it is a wonderful curriculum - one of the best things we've done! And, through it, I met one of my best friends who I now co-op with, Ms. S!)

So, here's a link to my very first post back on July 8th, 2005. Thanks for reading!!!
- Dana

P.S. I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment on this one so I can see who all is out there... still reading. :-)

8 comments:

Teacher of One said...

Happy Birthday to You
I'm so glad I "met" you
I can't wait to keep reading
Happy Birthday to you!

Christie

Robin said...

Happy Birth*blog*day!!!
Two years! Wow! That's a long time. I've only been at this for 9 1/2 months. You go girl! Woo Hoo!

Sherri said...

Happy anniversary. I guess my two year will be coming up soon...wow!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your insight!

Anonymous said...

Count me as a reader. I just discovered your blog a while ago and have started reading it more regularily. Happy 2 years. Blogging makes homeschooling more fun for me. I hope it does for you as well.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dana's blog! It's a blessing to call you "Friend", Dana! I love reading your blog and I'm always inspired by your amazing creativity! I blog vicariously through you! :-) May you have many more years of happy blogging.

Anonymous said...

Dana, I'm here reading and being inspired. Happy two year anniversary!

Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

I'm a reader now!
You linked to my history curriculum at OurLosBanos.com/homeschool

Happy 2 year anny!

:-)

~J

Related Posts with Thumbnails