Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Co-op: Frog study

I posted before about our small co-op when I taught about frogs/amphibians in January. My friend had her camera with her that day and got me a CD with photos today, so I thought I'd post them. So, here goes!


One of the funnest things we did that day was to make bread in the shape of a frog. Here our friend is measuring the ingredients.
More learning to measure.


Here is our other friend kneading the dough.



Alexandra making a "froggy" shape.


All of our frogs (including some bumps on their backs and flies on their tongues) ready to be eaten. Yum!!!


The girls listening to a book about frogs... and enjoying spending the day together... learning... and having fun. (And, yes, that is a rare photo of me.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails