Monday, February 19, 2007

mosaic

Yesterday (Yes, Sunday), Alexandra decided to do her "homework" for her Rome class at the museum. The teacher had given them an outline of a gecko and they were supposed to make it into a mosaic. We'd went shopping on Saturday and bought some mosaic pieces of different shades of green. She used this to put together her mosaic.


There weren't enough pieces to share, so I just laid mine out and took a photo & then dumped them for her to use. :-) (Photo of mine below. It was a lot of fun!)





Alexandra gets a "prize" later this week when we "hand in" her assignment. (She asked the teacher, and "Yes", she can get her project back if she wants it. Otherwise, it'll go on display in the room.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Hi Dana,
I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog. I saw that you had dropped in on mine, so I thought I would come read yours a bit. I have really enjoyed it.
I'm Sherri..mom to an 11 year old girl and 2 boys..8 & 9. This is our 2nd year of homeschooling...I pulled them out of the public school last year. It has changed our lives...we are so happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails