Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Timeline

We went to my mom's last weekend and she helped me make our timeline board for Mystery of History. We used only a few supplies - a trifold board (like you use for science fair) and 2 colors of duct tape (which I let Alex pick out).

We used several rulers & meter sticks to measure where we wanted the tape to go.
The finished project... just waiting for our figures to be added!
And here are our first 3 figures. We decided to make our own. We are both really enjoying this project and it is a great way to end the week in a brief review.

9 comments:

live4evermom said...

I'd like to see more on this as you all add more to your timeline. This is neat.

Rhonda said...

Ok now this has got to be the coolest time line that I have seen. I have never seen anyone make it like this before. What a great idea!

Kris said...

What a great idea for a timeline! Could submit this to the Hands On Homeschool carnival? http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_6064.html

sarah in the woods said...

I really like this idea!

Robin said...

Awesome presentation! I'd like to see it when you've added a bunch more to it, also.
Did your mom think it was cool?

Unknown said...

Love the colored duct tape! Very, very neat! This is a great alternative to a wall timeline.

A and C from GA said...

Looks Great!! Thanks for sharing!
Be Blessed, Angie in GA

heidi said...

Another MOH user and I just wanted to tell you that looks great!! I'm sure you are making this very enjoyable for her which helps her to absorb all the info. Very creative. :)

curtisclan said...

PRAISE GOD!! I've been looking for a simple picture of the timeline!!! You did it!! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails