Friday, December 07, 2007

Aloha!!!

Aloha, everyone! Sorry I've been absent. We just spent a week in Hawaii! We had lots of fun. We played on the beach and laid out by the pool, went swimming, went to the top of a volcano, did a little hiking, some bird watching, went in a submarine, and I went SCUBA diving for the first time ever! I have hundreds of photos to work through, so it'll take me awhile to share it all. And, I have PILES of laundry to do. :-) But, it was so nice to just take off for awhile.


So, start checking back and I'll hopefully get some photos of our trip to Hawaii posted soon - hopefully tonight!

Hope everyone is enjoying their December and preparations for Christmas. I haven't even bought 1 Christmas present yet, but I'll get it done. And, of course, no Christmas cards have went out yet. And, I'm so thankful we got our house decorated over Thanksgiving while we had family here to help.

We'll take the rest of today "off" and then get busy for the holidays and try to squeeze in some more school! I think we'll actually be trying to squeeze in some field trips, too!

6 comments:

live4evermom said...

Hawaii??? What a great field trip.

Robin said...

Welcome back!! I missed you terribly!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Likely excuse! I'm jealous.

Welcome home! I can't wait to see pictures. Hawaii is on my list of places to go...

Sherri said...

Field trip!!!!! You just took an amazing one...knowing you, you found something educational in it. Alsoo, knowing you, you have some great pics to share. I can't wait to see them!

MommyShan said...

Dana,
We're so glad you guys are home! We've missed you! I can't believe that we are going to have to wait so long to get to see you guys! We're going to have to figure out a way to fix this!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about everything.

lahbluebonnet said...

How neat! I lived on the Hawaiian island of Oahu for 3 years! Looking forward to reading the rest of the posts.
Blessings,
Laurie

Related Posts with Thumbnails