Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!


Hi, everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had 8 family members here - some from each side! So, we had quite a full house with 11 people. It was a wonderful time.
My husband brought in the Christmas tree, ornaments and decorations. And, my mother-in-law and Alexandra helped me to get the house ready for Christmas. It feels so great to have this done! (Weeks before I'm usually done.) And, the house looks so festive! We even took some family photos in front of the tree, so here's a photo of Alexandra and... gasp!... myself.

With this busy Christmas season, we'll be doing less school. And less blogging. I will try to keep up with the blogs I usually read and write some when I can. Enjoy this wonderful season of the year!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

I love the way the house feels when it is all decorated for Christmas. I am having the boys' birthday party this weekend...after that, we can start concentrating on Christmas. We have gotten a lot of our shopping done, but haven't started decorating yet!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! It's great to be able to put a face with the name!And aren't you both just as cheery looking as can be!

Robin said...

Abso-freakin'-lutely awesome picture! It looks like a pro took it. You guys look so happy to be in the Christmas spirit.
I'm the opposite of Sherry. I have no shopping done, but my house, like your house, is all festive and cheery in reds and greens! Love it!

MommyShan said...

What a nice picture! I'm inspired to take one of my family now. We just finished getting our tree up - a real one this year! Now to finish the rest of the house and put away all of those boxes. Hope to see you guys before Christmas!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Beautiful picture-- like mother, like daughter!

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies...I have been looking for y'all but have not seen y'all around in awhile! Just wanted to pop over and say "hello." Great pic!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails