Friday, January 04, 2013

Book Review: Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans

As I got near the end of Finding Noel, I was practically sobbing. What a heart-felt, touching story.
 
Here's what the back cover says about this book:

"The Christmas Season is supposed to be full of joy, but not for Mark Smart. Life had dealt him one body blow after another: he lost his scholarship and had to drop out of school; his beloved mother had died in a car crash; his girlfriend dumped him; and now, late on a snowy night in November, his car had broken down. Stumbling into a coffee house, he was looking for a phone to call a tow truck. What he found was a beautiful young woman with an unusual name who, through a simple act of kindness, changed his life forever.

Macy Wood had little memory of her birth parents and memories she'd rather forget of her adopted home. A Christmas ornament inscribed with the word "Noel" was the single clue to the little sister she only vaguely remembered, a clue that would send her and Mark on a journey to reclaim her past and her family."
 
This is a wonderful Christmas story I highly recommend!

1 comment:

lahbluebonnet said...

Oh, I like his other books and I used to subscribe to his blog when I was in San Antonio. I changed e-mail addresses and forgot until now.
Laurie

Related Posts with Thumbnails