Monday, February 23, 2009

A Person's a Person No Matter How Small

Lia is a 12-year-old seventh grader that recently decided to make a courageous stand in her school by giving a persuasive speech on the topic of abortion. Even when her teachers strongly encouraged her to choose a different topic, she decided to stick with what she felt passionate about.

Lia made an incredible pro-life speech that ended with the words of Horton, the elephant: "a person's a person, no matter how small."

Please watch her speech by clicking here. (I tried to post the YouTube video, but haven't been able to.)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

This girl is simply amazing! I'm in awe of how God is using her. Thanks so much for sharing this. I think I will let my 12 year old daughter hear this, it is so inspirational.

Blessings,
Melissa

Rhonda said...

What a great big speech for such a little bitty girl. Just awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails