Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Author Fiesta: June


On her blog, Author Fiesta, Cay Gibson just revealed the new author for the month of June: Mem Fox! I'm familiar with Mem Fox from her book, Reading Magic: Why Reading Aloud to Our Children Will Change Their Lives Forever. We also own, and have read many times, Time for Bed. And, I've heard of Koala Lou and Possum Magic, but we haven't read these books.
We will also try to study a little about Australia while studying this author, since she's from that country. I was so surprised (and a little jealous) to find out my brother is headed for New Zealand tomorrow and then to Australia in a few days! So, I'll have him send me some photos and tell us all about it when we see him later this month. (His job takes him "all over the world.")
So, I hope you can join us as we learn about Mem Fox and read some of her books!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails