Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Cost of the 12 Days of Christmas

Will True Love cost more in 2010 than in previous years?


I found a cute online pop-up book that shows you what the cost of giving the presents in the 12 Days of Christmas would be in 2010. Evidentally, PNC has been doing this for quite a few years. They go through each day and tell you if the price went up or down since last year and then give you a total cost for the gifts. What makes this even more fun, though, is that you actually get to use your mouse to make the pop-up activities work! There are also lesson plans and some games, but I think we'll be sticking to the pop-up book this year.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, Dana! That is adorable! How are you guys doing in TX these days? We had a couple of inches of snow today. It starts!

Donna said...

Hi Dana, Very good post..and thought! I've been thinking about you so much and have missed your visits. I think I lost you somewhere down the line. It happens that way sometimes. Sigh...

I was re-reading an old post and saw your comment and thought..I'm just going to drop by and say Hello! I love your photo of you and your daughter. You both have such sweet smiles.

How are You?

xo
Donna @ Comin' Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails