Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy Blog-versary to ME!!!

It's hard to believe, but I started blogging 3 YEARS ago today with this post about some of our flat friends going to Ireland. This brings back wonderful memories of my all-time favorite curriculum, Galloping the Globe. If you have young children, I'd highly recommend this!


It wasn't until a month later that I posted my first photo of Alexandra (or Alex, as she went by then) doing a science experiment about the states of matter.


I'd love it if everyone who reads this special anniversary post would leave a comment. I'm just wondering how many of you out there are reading my blog. ;-)

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Blog-versary to you, happy blog-versary to you. Happy blog-versary dear Dana! Happy blog-versary to youuuuu!!!

I really enjoy reading your blogs and will look forward to many more years to come!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I read! Happy anniversary and thanks for sharing all the great stuff you do with your daughter.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog-versary! I've been reading your blog since we Galloped together.

Melissa Telling
Lilliput Sation Adventures

Sherri said...

You know I read it faithfully!!! Happy anniversary to you!

Anonymous said...

We were in Ireland 3 years ago! Wow how time flies. SL

MommyShan said...

Happy Anniversary! Hey, we met through our Galloping Adventures too! And I love your blog. Wish I could be better about doing my own.
Would love to see you sometime!
MommyShan (aka Mrs. S)

Robin said...

Happy Blogoversary to you and Alexandra! Doesn't time just fly?
Oh, Alexandra looks like such a little baby! Don't tell her I said that.........LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails