Monday, April 28, 2008

Free, Online Summer Science Club

Yesterday, I signed Alexandra up for Quick Study Lab's FREE homeschool science summer club for kids. It will start in May and we'll have 5 projects (there is also a club for older kids): plant growth, light & sound, force & pressure, magnetism, and electricity. If we like this, we might try The Edison Project during the school year. Hope some of you can join us for some summer science fun!!! I think that all you need to purchase is a multimeter which costs $18.

3 comments:

Robin said...

I've been staring at this site for the past hour trying to decide if it's too much to add into our Summer. Do you know somebody else who has done it? It looks pretty cool. Even the ones that aren't free look fun!

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

Thanks for the links. I am gonna look at them sometime tomorrow. For now it is way past my bedtime and I have been up reading your blogs instead *giggles* Night hon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails