Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!!!


Just want to wish you all a Happy New Year from warm Houston - it hit 75 today! But, it'll be cooler for the rest of the week.

Since we live in an unincorporated part of the county, we get to shoot off our own fireworks. Our "big finale" as Alexandra puts it, was a 140 shooter. We had fun, just the 3 of us, having a delicious dinner & snacks and shooting off fireworks. Then, Alexandra and I played a game (Scrabble Junior) and watched a movie (Anne of Green Gables The Sequel) while Scott watched some football. We stayed up until 12:30 as it gets pretty noisy when everyone shoots off their fireworks at midnight!

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DANA!!
I'm so jealous of your temps! I'm freezing my butt off today. We have 32.5 registering on our thermometer. Ugh! If it's not going to snow, then I think coldness is a waste for me. But I do like snow. I'm hoping for at least one good snowfall this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails