Friday, July 06, 2007

Pickin' Blueberries


We went blueberry picking today. Since we've had so much rain, there haven't been a lot of pickers and they had TONS of berries. Alexandra LOVES blueberries! They also had blackberries, but none of us like them much. And, you can pick their flowers, too. (I was trying hard to get a great photo of this large bumblebee - I might crop this photo and see what it looks like as it's pretty good.) Alexandra did step in some fire ants and got a few bites which wasn't fun.

Afterwards, we stopped at our local homeschool store and I bought the rest of our curriculum for next year - yeah! And, I had a friend I'd been trying to hook up with for a few months. Well, we ran into each other at the store. (Isn't God amazing?) The girls got to play for at least an hour at the little play area. And, we got to catch up and talk about our girls and homeschooling.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails