Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ice Penguins



This is just a quick post - I wanted to post a picture of the penguins we made today. I think these are extra special, because the way we made them was my idea! I didn't "steal" it from anyone! (extremely unusual!!!) :-)

Anyway, we made these kind of like the snowmen we made before. We froze water in balloons, cut the balloons off, and used salt to stick the 2 pieces together. Then, we used felt to "decorate" them - Alex made a girl "bride" penguin, complete with pink lips! I made the boy penguin. If anyone ever figures out an easeir way to decorate them - the felt isn't very easy - please let me know!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

These are FAB!! well done you :)

Rhonda said...

Oh wow these are great! Now why didn't I think of that for our unit? LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails