Monday, April 09, 2007

Home again

We made it back home earlier today. It's nice to be home, but there's so much to do. And, we've got a busy week. But, for tomorrow, we're getting "back" to school, paying bills, doing laundry, unpacking... lots of fun stuff!

And, we're starting a new bird unit tomorrow. If anyone has any great ideas or resources, please let me know! I am looking at the Treasure Box kit, but wish I would have ordered it sooner.

I've got a few more vacation entries to write and pictures to post, but I'll try to get caught up tomorrow.

4 comments:

Robin said...

How soon are you starting the bird unit? All the supplies for the Treasure box kit can be bought at a craft store, if you don't have time to send away for the kit. I can send you a list of the activities and bird information. You'll also need a nice field guide.

Sherri said...

I'm glad you've made it home safely. I've enjoyed all of the posts and pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Colorado was a fun trip!

In conjunction with your bird studies, I encourage you to pick up "An Egg is Quiet". I interviewed the illustrator of the book if you'd like to read more about it. (http://dadtalk.typepad.com/cybils/2007/04/an_egg_is_quiet.html)

It's beautiful!

momof3feistykids said...

Welcome back! It sounds like a wonderful trip.

http://steph-roomofmyown.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails