Sunday, May 13, 2007

Reading Meme

Robin tagged me for this reading meme. I LOVE to read, but so much of my reading is just school related - both Alexandra's read-alouds and blogs for friendship and inspiration! Anyway, I'm glad Robin tagged me as I decided I had to start the new book my daughter gave me a few weeks ago for our wedding anniversary.
I don't really read a lot of books at once, so I'm currently reading one fiction and one non-fiction book (and I'm reading the latest Old Schoolhouse, which I read for about 2 hours today - I love it!):
  • The Five Love Languages of Children by Chapmn & Campbell - I'm really enjoying this book and putting it to good use!

  • Beyond Thursday Morning by Karen Kingsbury - this is only the 2nd book I've read by this author, the first being Tuesday Morning. It is Christian fiction, my favorite genre, and these 2 books are about September 11th. I love how one of the main characters (who died) kept a detailed journal and wrote notes in his Bible that his wife was able to read after his death. What a legacy!
I'll tag Sherri over at Our Place and Christie over at Boys+ Academy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails