Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Butterfly Lapbook

We bought a butterfly e-book from www.handsofachild.com to make a lapbook. We finished it today and it was a lot of fun. In fact, Alexandra is saying it's the funnest part of school right now! And, she wants to do another one right away. Her choice: chocolate! I tried to tell her we just studied that about a month ago, but that's what she really wants. So, I guess we're starting a chocolate lapbook next.

I was both happy with the way this project turned out and the things I learned from it about lapbooking. We'll do a few more of these "pre-made" lapbooks and then try some on our own! The biggest draw-back I found to this kind of pre-made lapbook was that they covered things differently than I would and that instead of lapbooking things we'd learned, we were looking for answers to put in our lapbook.

Here are the photos:



Photo of cover (above)


Opened one time (above)

Extra flap opened (above)

1 comment:

Ms Eva said...

What a cutie! She is so proud of her work - and rightfully so!

Related Posts with Thumbnails